Click here to view OFFICIAL ELECTION RESULTS
Adams County Election Office
4430 S. Adams County Pkwy.
1st Floor, Suite E3102
Brighton, CO 80601-8207
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
which will be available at approximately 7:30 p.m. on Election night, November 3, 2015. These results will be updated periodically during the evening.
Some ballots will not be tabulated on Election night as the law allows for the tabulation and reporting of cure and provisional ballots after Election Day.
Responsibilities & Services
The Adams County Elections Department, a division of the Clerk and Recorder's Office, conducts federal, state and county elections and maintains the voter registration database. Conducting elections includes:
Adams County Voter Information
- Administrating the mail in and early voting processes
- Maintaining strict security processes and procedures
- Maintaining the voter registration database
- Managing the ballot tabulation process
- Preparing canvass reports and statement of votes cast
- Preparing, ordering and distributing ballots and supplies
- Preserving voter registration applications and official election documents
- Supervising election day voting
- Training election judges
| Type of Voter
|Total Registered Democrats
|Total Registered Republicans
|Total Unaffiliated Voters
|Total Others (Includes Minor Political Parties / Organizations)
|Total registered voters
*This chart was last updated October 1, 2015.